Sunday, September 26, 2010

HAHAHAHA. Oh my. Y'all need Jesus.

In the most encouraging way possible.

I know a lot of times when I look at myself when I get down, when I'm wallowing in my sin. I just see myself rolling around in a pile of mud complaining.

"I can't get out. Ugh. This is different, this is the worst. I can't do it."

The victory has already been won...

Christ already paid for our sins with his blood.

Get up. Dust yourself off. Keep going.

God's Grace is there to catch you. Don't take advantage of it or cheapen it, but be thankful for it, and just live. Just try your best.

Christ died for your sins.

Stop condemning yourself.
That's not your job.
It's just like when I get down, I'm rolling around in the mud saying, "I can't get out, I'm doomed, this can't be fixed..."

Just try your best.
Just try.

Christ's blood washes everything away. We are free in him. Free from guilt and condemnation in his name.

Just look to Christ.
Look to Christ.
to Christ.
Christ.

No comments: