Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'sanybody out there?

Hahaha.

I'm still up writing a paper. Talking about necessity when it comes to attempting to prove the possibility of a supreme divine being.
Interesting stuff...

I don't feel at home. Anywhere. And I almost think it's funny as hell.
Maybe that's the caffine and sleep getting to me... but it kinda is.

I could start drinking again, than my lens kicks in, says I'm not bein a good person. I beat myself up, I stop drinking. Question everything.
Over and over again.
Question everything.

Could start smoking. It's always been around me. The smell of it is nostalgic na'msayin?
Then again, I'd probably die.

Could smoke pot. I'd probably love that feeling.
But then why?

Mutt.
Don't belong anywhere. I gotta do this stuff for me. Gotta get goin, move on with life na'msayin? There's no end, no rest for the weary.
Shit man, old wounds re-opening God, you bringing this stuff up to the top so we can deal with it?

Stop talking to me man. Are you really just trying to be like that? Do you think I'm dumb or something? What are you trying to pull?

Shitman. What's a mutt supposed to do?

Bitter towards Church, your Church God.
Indifferent towards you God.
Tryin to figure things out.
Liking some people... resenting others.

Crap I'm getting tired.

Could use some rest. Could use a vacation.

No comments: