Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I feel. Great right now.

I do.

I don't understand everything, but that's okay.

*



*

Hah.

I am very okay right now.

*

We're all beautiful in God's eyes.

And I'm a sinner, and I got some issues to work out with God, but it's all good...

It's just a journey.

*

I got pretty drunk and high on saturday. Not gonna lie.

But I had fun. I spent it with people I wanted to do.

Regardless of good or bad, I'm taking responsibility.

I'm not sure if that's counter-gospel or not though...

*

btw. I am really curious to know who commented "I love you."

It's all good though, maybe it's better you remain anonymous.

*

We've been brought up feeling like we're not beautiful.

Surrounded by things that tell us that we will never be good enough.

But that's okay.

We're all beautiful.

I'm beautiful.

You're beautiful.

God looks at us and says we are all beautiful.

We'll see what happens next.

Today's gonna be a good day =]

No comments: