Friday, May 28, 2010

I feel. Transcendent.
Like I can see the whole Ocean.
It's peaceful. Yes.
God-given. Maybe.

*

Lol. It seems like some people are taking notice.

To lead is to serve.

Dichotomy… a lion and a lamb. as one.

Do I go more public? Or do I stay the course?

Pride is a battle always fought.
I think. Woah what the hell…
happened to my font… jeez. this is why i never use tumblr —;;

Anyway.

Oh hahaha.

It’s not like I’ve been hiding anything… it’s always been there.

I think I’ll keep it that way. Art.

No explanation. No need to show. Just to create/exist. People will find it if they look.

This notice is subject to change at the whim of its author.

Peace.

…I’m going to have to stay up late tonight if I really want to get anything done…

*

Lame. Vomited that out a few minutes ago onto my tumblr.

The way I feel... about that at least... is that the potential for genuine... ity(?) is there. But... it seems pretty. not beautiful. a re-creation, an attempt at beauty that is just reduced to prettiness only because people are afraid of beauty.

Then again, it's what you do with it.

I'm sure if I was this open on my tumblr I could reverse this just as quickly.

HAH BITCH.

hrm. yes.

But that being said. I like this. I don't need to explain myself. I don't feel the need to dumb-down what I'm writing. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Art.

Na'msayin? Who gives a fuck if people are looking or not...? We don't have to necessarily explain what we create... it means something to us. We can choose.

Choice.

Free will.

*

It has been brought to my attention by a certain young (er) individual that...
Maybe people actually do see this, and feel, if anything, a degree of home-y-ness.
And that... maybe there becomes an added element to what I write here. What I post.
What has been in the back of my mind, has been brought to the front.
And Pride is always something that needs to be fought.
Ha.
But anyway...

*

I wanted to summarize a few things that have happened recently.

But I just decided against that...

Maybe I'll change my mind.

Right now I feel transcendent.

I think I can see the ocean.

No comments: