Thursday, April 21, 2011

I feel like such shit right now.

*

You're studying abroad. I bet you're having the time of your life.

My GPA wasn't high enough for that.

*

I want to tell you everything.

But I feel like the last time I did that I just made you insecure.

*

Where are these feelings for you coming from?

I never felt this way about you before.

*

I want to be back in Boston now. I like seeing my mom, I like the weather here, but I want to go back now.

*

Maybe it's because I vented last night that I'm feeling so insecure and vulnerable...

Im craving intimacy again.

I'm such a hedonist.

I wanna get high right now.

I'm such a hedonist.

*

Why am I so scared to say that Christ loves me? That God loves me? That the Holy Spirit is still living in me, working in me, even if it's unseen?

*

Why am I sitting here bitching?
God has me in his hands right?
Ugh. I'm going to be okay.

I've gone through things and made it out okay.

God has brought me through things and made me okay.

Ugh.

I want someone. So badly. Maybe I'm being too picky.

...why do I sound like a thirteen year old? Sigh.

No comments: